As you probably all can see Cameron went to Italy and I did not. Why didn't I go??? Well, I didn't have anywhere to leave Brayden for that long of a time and there was no way I was going to take him on that long of a plane ride. Also, I wouldn't have gone while Cameron was working which means we would have had to extend his trip and use all of his vacation days. With no extra vacation days we would have had to stay in California for Christmas and New Years (which might be boring with no family). There seemed to be a few negatives to me going. Since Cameron's trip was practically free we decided we would go there another time.
While Cameron was gone my mom came out to see me and Brayden. We had a lot of fun going to the beach, shopping, going out to eat and just hanging out.
It seemed like this last summer was crazy busy between traveling to Utah twice, Cameron's school, moving, Italy, grandma coming, etc... I am happy it is starting to slow down a bit.
Tonight we went to an Angels baseball game thanks to Cameron's work. Brayden had a lot of fun clapping his hands, dipping his chips in nacho cheese and watching the players and all the fun people around him. We only stayed until the sixth inning and then decided to take Brayden home so he could go to bed.

2 comments:
Love the color choices. I am refinishing a desk that will be in our dinning room and I am think about painting it a lighter version of that same blue and changing out my couch pillows as well. It looks very cute!
There is no amount of money you could pay me to take toddlers on a plane ride to Europe. Smart choice. I like the pillows!
Post a Comment