Wednesday, September 8, 2010

15 Months

Brayden turned 15 months today.

Currently some of his favorite things include:
  • Frozen peas
  • Peanut butter
  • Spatulas
  • Phones, remotes, computers or anything with buttons
  • Waving
  • Dropping objects and then saying "Uh! Oh!"
  • Raisins
  • Chicken, hamburger, or any meat product
  • Balls
  • Dancing to music
  • Books
  • Laughing when others laugh
  • Running away from mom
  • Cars attached to grocery carts
  • Dogs at the park
  • Binkies (I know he is probably starting to get to old for them)
I am sure I forgot a bunch of things this little guy loves....

Side Note: Brayden has turned his beach ball into a chair. I am now currently looking to purchase a toddler chair if anyone has any suggestions.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

If you are going to buy the chair, then my suggestion is to buy two chairs and a little table. I know you don't have a lot of room, but it is SO nice to have somewhere little for them to sit once he starts doing "projects" like coloring etc.

Otherwise, buy him a little camp chair. They are a little more comfortable and easy to take with you if you need to.

The Stanger Fam said...

Such a cute little picture, you caught him with a smile. I agree about the camp chair, you can fold it up and put it away and then take it with you to the beach, the park, camping, etc...

Christi said...

He is so cute!