
Sept 3, 2005: Cameron and I were married in the Logan, Utah temple... Cameron was 23 and just graduated from BYU and I was 20 still working on my degree at WSU. As I was thinking about the last five years I thought it would be fun to write out some key events that happened in our lives.
Year 1 (2005-2006): We moved to California for a job offer Cameron accepted, lived in a little old apartment in Whittier, we got our first pet fish named Prudence, Cameron worked and was promoted to a supervisor, I continued school and worked part time at a local middle school, We purchased our first car and visited almost every theme park in California too many times.
Year 2 (2006-2007): I interned at Molina Healthcare and finished my degree, Prudence our pet fish passed away so we adopted a fish named Fester who also passed away two months later (we decided to stop buying fish), Cameron continued working and was a big brother for a little boy named Steven, We purchased a second car, We went to Hawaii for my graduation gift, I got my first job with my degree.
Year 3 (2007-2008): Cameron was promoted to a manager and started preparing to get his masters, I was promoted from a clinic supervisor to a project analyst (we both just worked a lot this year)
Year 4 (2008-2009): Cameron started his MBA at UCLA, We moved to La Habra, Brayden was born and I quit my job
Year 5 (2009-2010): Cameron started his second year of his MBA, Brayden turned one year old, We moved to a larger apartment in La Habra
We have had a lot of fun the last five years and I am excited to see what else is to come. Happy Anniversary to us!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Its crazy to me how fast the time has gone by.
Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding dinner and it was so nice and well done. You guys make a great couple, and you've done so much in the last 5 years, can't wait to see what the next 5 bring for you guys!
Happy Anniversary you love birds!!! I never knew about all of your past fish! (Maybe you shouldn't tell Brayden- he he)
Let me know when you guys are going to go out for your anniversary celebration so that Brayden can come play with us!
I love your wedding pictures! So pretty!
It goes fast, doesn't it? Congratulations. You two have had a full five years.
Post a Comment