Facts about baby #2:
- This will be grandbaby number 8 on both the Kelsey side and Preece side
- If it’s a boy all of Brayden’s clothes will be the same size and season
- I have been a lot sicker with #2 then #1
- Almost all food especially sweets have seemed horribly disgusting to me (I hope this leaves soon)
- If it’s a girl we have a few names already picked out
- Between doctor appointment 1 and 2 I lost weight (I always gained tons with B)
- Many of my pants are already too tight
- I have decided to wait until 20 weeks to find out if it’s a boy or girl
- I am thankful it’s not a twin (Cameron’s not)
- He or she will have a cousin that will only be one month older
- We decided to keep the same doctor group and hospital we used with B
- We are thankful we moved into a two bedroom apartment when we did
3 comments:
Yay for baby! I guess you will have to give me some girl names suggestions! We are not very good making decisions.
Exciting news! Little B will be such a sweet big brother!
I hope you get feeling better soon... nothing is worse than that ever-present nausea.
By the way.... you don't look like you are expecting at all :)
CONGRATS!! That is so exciting for you guys! I haven't checked your blog in a while :) I am so happy for you and I think Brayden and the baby will be friends in no time!!
Post a Comment