Sunday, July 11, 2010

Moving

We are moving! I think I mentioned a few posts back that we have been apartment hunting for the past several months. We finally decided to stay in our complex but move to a larger floor plan. While we were waiting for our rent increase this floor plan dropped $250/per month so we decided to take it. Where we live is crazy with prices... they go up and down so much.

While we are excited about the move, there are a few small negatives: we will lose our vaulted ceiling because we will be on the first floor, it's more money, we will lose our view, and we have to move all of our stuff. On the positive side we will gain an extra room for Brayden (huge plus), I won't have to carry brayden up a million stairs every day, and I can stop apartment shopping.

Our move in date is August 18th (unless we change our minds again.... haha!)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yay!! It will be so nice to have a room for Brayden--congrats!!