Oh my gosh! I can't believe he is walking! Good job, buddy.
Whoa-hoa Brayden! That is some major speed you are getting there! I love that he is wearing work out clothes! So cute
That cake really looked great! That was so fun going over and celebrating with you all. Those goodie bags were awesome too! Thanks for those. Luke was so excited when he opened it! He was cute...he opened it and said, "Thank you Karen."
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe he is walking! Good job, buddy.
Whoa-hoa Brayden! That is some major speed you are getting there! I love that he is wearing work out clothes! So cute
That cake really looked great! That was so fun going over and celebrating with you all. Those goodie bags were awesome too! Thanks for those. Luke was so excited when he opened it! He was cute...he opened it and said, "Thank you Karen."
Post a Comment