Saturday, May 8, 2010

Projects

Sewing has never been a strong area of interest for me. I did take a sewing class in high school but after that I haven't sewn much until this year. I think now that I am home with Brayden I try to find new things to keep me busy. Over the Christmas holidays I purchased at $35 dollar sewing machine. It is just a small Singer and so far I like it. I couldn't find any reason to pay more than that for a sewing machine when I hardly sew. So far this machine does everything I want. I recently purchased a pattern for an apron. This apron isn't quite done (it still needs the pocket) but I thought I would post some pictures since it is almost finished. This is one of several projects that I keep myself busy with. :)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

So cute!! I love the fabric

Liz said...

Whoa girl! That is A-dorable! Good job!

Jessica said...

I love the fabric choice! I have recently gotten into sewing too. I'm surprised at how much I really enjoy it. I'm working on Edmond's big boy bedding. I'll be sure to blog about it when I'm done. :)