Sunday, May 2, 2010

Few Pictures

Nothing is really new in our lives... I feel like I would just be repeating myself if I went over our schedules again.

So here are a few pictures from our week....
Why must my child taste everything?
What is this strange thing parked in front of our apartment complex?
I love that Brayden feeds himself. I just wish when he was done he didn't choose to toss the rest of his food on the ground.

The End.

6 comments:

JD, Annie and Ellie said...

I love that he is sucking on the knob. Classic. Oh and just you wait til he throws his sippy and it explodes.

This Idaho Girl said...

This is a good time to invest in a dog (for cleaning up the floor, of course).

Amy + Justin said...

I was going to suggest the same thing as christina. I am grateful everyday that I have emilio to clean up after every meal.

juliewesterberg said...

That's where a dog comes in handy. Oh, I just read the comments from my offspring. Great minds think alike! He is a cutie.

dkkemp said...

Oh, he is just too cute! And getting so big!

I miss sampling your delicious baking! Move to Utah so we can see each other a little more often than NEVER!

magunn said...

Pahaha I keep looking at that picture of Brayden eating the knob. What a stud.