I have found it to be very difficult to get a picture of a Brayden and Kate together. Brayden always wants the camera (which he isn't allowed to have for numerous reasons) or he just doesn't want to sit anywhere near Kate (typically he is pushing her away). The picture below is now one of my favorites and I still can't believe I was able to take it. Also, I finally finished my small knitting project... I knitted that pink blanket that Kate has. This took me much longer then planned mostly because Brayden knew he wasn't suppose to touch it and so that is all he ever wanted. A few months ago (right before I finished it) he successfully pulled the needle all the way out. I quit knitting for a while because I was a little upset about the situation.
1 comment:
Great job on getting such a cute picture and on knitting the beautiful blanket! They both look great!
Post a Comment