Yesterday morning while I was talking to my sister on the phone I realized that Christmas didn't seem to be happening in our home this year. We didn't have a Christmas tree, I didn't have many decorations out, and I had yet to purchase one Christmas present.
Lucky for me... It was a good morning. Kate took a two hour nap and Brayden seemed to occupy his time with various toys and cartoons. I moved our furniture around, pulled out our decorations, and when Cameron came home from work we went and found a little tree (it had to be little because it had to fit in our Corolla).
Now I feel a little bit better about December's arrival.... I guess it's time I start figuring out what in the world I am going to buy people this year. I wish I didn't procrastinate so much.
I am not sure if you noticed but this year our tree has a bunch of bears on it... Cameron's mom spent many hours making homemade ornaments that she used for years and now is passing on to her children. She made a total of 8 sets of ornaments. We all think the tree looks great with the bears! Thanks Grandma!
If you ask Brayden if he likes the Christmas tree his response is always the same he says "NO! Brayden's Christmas tree!!!" He is a bit possessive these days.
| We had matching stockings until Kate came along. |
| Brayden loves his nativity! |
1 comment:
That's my stocking.
Post a Comment