A few months ago I told my sister that I was a bit concerned because I didn't have any bows for my little girl. She is a bit more crafty then me and said she would send me some material to make some. This is what she sent me.... (I never expected so much and so many colors).

This is what I have made so far...

Now to find the thin elastic for head bands... or I guess I could make them into hair clips.
6 comments:
I'm impressed! Emorie loves to be girly and have her hair fixed....Eva pulls hers out 10 seconds after I fix it. I have stopped trying. I noticed the other day at church that Emorie was all pampered up with curls and a bow and Eva's hair was hanging in her face with tangles in the back. People probably think that I dont love Eva as much. Poor girl! Hopefully one day she will let me fix it.
They turned out darling! She really did send you tons of colors, but I love it. I get sick of pink everyday :) I cannot believe you are getting so close to your due date. Hooray!
So cute. Maybe Annie would make one for my hair.
So cute! I'm in the process of making some of those bows too..... I love them!
Good work, they turned out great. I can't believe your pregnancy is almost over, it flew by!
Cute bows!! I can't believe your going to have your little girl so soon! And I'm excited to see that the name Emily made it on your list:)
Those are so cute, Karen. I really like the orange one you have in Kate's hair. How did you make them?
Post a Comment