I agree. all good choices, but I think Kate is my favorite...and not just cus it's my middle name :)
I say yes on the middle name. I think everyone needs a middle name. and you could mix two of your favorite names, like Kate Olivia or Erika Kate (or any other combination). Can you tell I think a lot about baby names? p.s. I wish you the best of luck with a two year old and a newborn. you are a much braver woman than myself.
Those are all such cute names! I'm a big fan of Olivia, I have also seen it spelled Alivia. good luck, it's so hard findin that perfect name! I also vote yes on the middle name, I just like how it sounds having three names. :)
My vote goes to Olivia, but I think they are all adorable! I obviously struggled with that whole middle name thing with my girls as well being that I didn't have one either. Emorie doesn't have one because I felt like her name was substantial enough. When we decided on Eva I felt that Eva was too short so I decided to give her a middle name (Rae). So I have one of each. They will both probably be mad when they are older and Emorie will wish she did and Eva will wish she didn't. Good Luck!
I love Kate and I have opinions of the name Olivia. They come from working with many in the Elementary schools. I won't post it because I don't want to offend and honestly it's just my opinion. Call me after 9pm.
6 comments:
These are all good choices. Eric has a Katelyn and an Emily. If our baby is a girl, we are naming her Katherine. However, I think ours is a boy.
I agree. all good choices, but I think Kate is my favorite...and not just cus it's my middle name :)
I say yes on the middle name. I think everyone needs a middle name. and you could mix two of your favorite names, like Kate Olivia or Erika Kate (or any other combination). Can you tell I think a lot about baby names? p.s. I wish you the best of luck with a two year old and a newborn. you are a much braver woman than myself.
I also like Kate the best--and I like middle names. I don't have one, but if we ever have a girl I will give her a middle name.
Those are all such cute names! I'm a big fan of Olivia, I have also seen it spelled Alivia. good luck, it's so hard findin that perfect name! I also vote yes on the middle name, I just like how it sounds having three names. :)
My vote goes to Olivia, but I think they are all adorable! I obviously struggled with that whole middle name thing with my girls as well being that I didn't have one either. Emorie doesn't have one because I felt like her name was substantial enough. When we decided on Eva I felt that Eva was too short so I decided to give her a middle name (Rae). So I have one of each. They will both probably be mad when they are older and Emorie will wish she did and Eva will wish she didn't. Good Luck!
I love Kate and I have opinions of the name Olivia. They come from working with many in the Elementary schools. I won't post it because I don't want to offend and honestly it's just my opinion. Call me after 9pm.
Post a Comment