I can’t believe we are approaching the end of May. I remember when I was pregnant with Brayden wishing my baby out as early as possible. It is funny how different it is the second time around. I am excited for baby number two but I also know how much work a newborn can be.
Here is a short update on all of us:
Brayden:
- He has turned into a parrot… he repeats everything we say.
- He loves cats… and gets very excited when ever he sees a cat outside, on TV or anywhere we go.
- He loves reading books before bed.
- He still loves pushing things (grocery cart and lawn mower).
- He loves to eat pizza and spaghetti
- He always wants his dad to put him to bed.
- He loves his stuffed bear and bunny.
- He insists on wadding his feet in the hot tub water whenever we go get the mail.
- He loves to stop and smell all the flowers he sees.
- He likes to sing “I am a child of God” and “Popcorn Popping”.
- Every week we pick him up from nursery and his teacher tells us what a good and well behaved little boy he is. She says that he is very quiet and does just what they ask.
- Brayden will be turning two on June 8th.
Me:
- I am teaching myself how to knit and have almost finished a blanket.
- After over five years of marriage we finally splurged and ordered basic cable.
- I am almost 37 weeks pregnant… 3 more weeks to go.
- I can’t seem to keep my house as clean as I would like with a two year old and a husband.
- Today I got my first pedicure ever (I guess I am not very girly).
- I am trying to get my house and myself ready for another baby.
Cameron:
- In 19 days Cameron will graduate with his MBA (emphasis in Finance and Operations). I think business suits Cameron well… He has always found ways to make money vs. spending it. For instance instead of paying for his MBA his company reimbursed him and he even made money with credit card points.
- He recently was moved from managing in the Warehouse to an office job. He now oversees all the exports the company does to Mexico. (This move has nothing to do with his MBA… His work moves management around every year or so). I think he will enjoy doing something new.
- He wants to learn Spanish after he is done with his schooling. I told him he should learn Mandarin as well (lots of job opportunities).
- He is very excited to take two to three weeks off of work when baby number two arrives. Only in California do you get paid paternity leave.
2 comments:
Congrats on the cable, the baby that's almost here, Cameron's job change, and the paid paternity leave. Sounds like things are going great for you guys!
Good going on the basic cable! ha ha j/k. You guys have so many great and exciting things going on! I am so excited for you. Congrats on getting your first pedicure too! (You kind of have to when you are pregnant b/c you can't reach your toes.)
Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment