Other happenings...
My brother and sister-in-law and her twin sister and boyfriend came to town to visit for a few days. They all went swimming in our pool when it was 65 degrees outside (crazy)... But they informed me that the pool is heated. I wish I would have taken a picture but we all were kind of sick with colds etc... so the camera never came out.
I am now 32 weeks pregnant (8 weeks to go)... I never realized how much new stuff you need when you go from boy to girl. I am sure she won't care that some of her stuff is blue (like her car seat).
5 comments:
I just read Cameron's tooth comment to Tim and we both started busting up. We did the boats and that same train ride on Friday night. Seriously, that train cost us $6 for both boys and it was the most ghetto thing I have ever seen. The worker was hunched over, pushing Matt the whole time. I'm not sure how many teeth he had, but he won't have much more use of his back after working one night at that fair. He will be the Hunchback of La Habra.
Kaysen has that same batman shirt--(thanks to you!!) It is his FAVORITE!
I'm finding the same thing going from girl to boy! A girl would have been much cheaper for me.
You're lucky you have a boy first, its ok for a girl to be in a blue bouncer, but somehow it is weird for a boy to be in a pink one! haha Girls are so expensive, their clothes are so adorable!
Aww! Cute pictures of my kids with Brayden. (I'll have to get some copies) Can't wait for your little girl to arrive!
Post a Comment