Sunday, April 17, 2011

Friends

(Me, Chelsea and Amanda)

I stole this picture from my friend Amanda’s blog. I thought it would be fun to post it again.

All three of us grew up in Cove and have all been friends since elementary school. We got together in March when I was home for a few days and we are all pregnant in this picture. Chelsea is pregnant with baby number 1 due in May (a boy) me with baby number 2 due in June (a girl) and Amanda baby number 3 due in September (a boy). I love when I get the chance to get together with friends from school and catch up on life.

2 comments:

laci said...

That's such a cute picture, and how fun that you are all pregnant! Hope you're feeling well and good luck in the last few weeks!

Brad and Jenna said...

I am sad I did not make it down, but I guess my postpartum belly would not have fit in as nicely with your cute preggo ones!