*On Friday March 11th Cameron and I went to the Broadway show Beauty and the Beast at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood. It was a lot of fun and a nice break from our usual date nights.
*On March 16th we made a quick trip to Utah.
Some of the things we did while there:
-Saw lots of Family
-Saw a few friends at a baby shower
-Shopped
-Watched Brayden "bond" with his cousins. He wasn't a fan of Ellie when she took his cupcake wrapper away (she thought she was being helpful). Brayden decided the best thing to do was kick Ellie every time he was near her for the rest of the day.
-Cameron enjoyed shooting his guns.
-We all enjoyed watching hours of March madness.
-Most of all we enjoyed just relaxing and not having to do anything.
*On March 26th we went to a Clipper's game. We decided to take Brayden with us. I think he enjoyed the game more then us (I think the staying up late, clapping and waving his hands, eating nachos and gummy worms made it a fun night for him).

2 comments:
Nice pics and post Karen! I particularly love the little picture of Brayden and cousin Ellie. So sweet.
You guys really lived it up in March. How fun! Vegas sounded awesome...makes me want to go there.
Post a Comment