Tuesday, March 15, 2011

First Haircut

One thing I am not good at is cutting hair. I have attempted this chore a few times on Brayden and Cameron and am never satisfied with the results. Brayden's hair was getting a bit on the long side and was very uneven so I decided it was time for a real hair cut. I took him to a kid hair cutting place in Brea. I figured I would start with a kid friendly place to begin his hair cutting days. This one worked out great... he loved the car, watched elmo and enjoyed his sucker. He was so good and held pretty still for the nice lady. When we left the shop they gave him a certificate that says "My first haircut." On the certificate there is space for a picture and it has a little baggy attached with some of his hair. I guess I have something to add to his scrapbook now.




5 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, he looks so handsome!! There is one of those in logan now--I should try it out--it looks like fun.

Liz said...

So glad it was a good experience. Brayden's hair looks fantastic! I think I might go get my haircut there... come on: Elmo, candy, cars? awesome

Amanda said...

He looks very handsome and all grown up. I think he is ready to be a big brother.

Brad and Jenna said...

He does look so grown up! What a cutie.

strimmell said...

How cute! What a handsome boy!