Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Packing

For the past few days we have been boxing up our apartment... this is what it looks like right now. I wish I could say we are done but we still need to box up all our clothes, kitchen and some other random items.

We are also hoping we don't have an earthquake in the next few days for our TV's sake. We have surrounded it with heavy boxes.
I thought I would hate this move but so far I have enjoyed going through our items and reorganizing. I have one more day to pack and then on Thursday we have a few people coming over to move boxes and small items and then Friday we have a few more people coming over to move larger items like couches etc... If you want to join the moving party give us a call-- everyone is welcome!

5 comments:

juliewesterberg said...

This moving disease has hit the whole family. Good luck with the move.

Amanda said...

It is nice to be able to go through your stuff and organize/dejunk/throw away. For me...the worst was the kitchen though. So good luck with that! I'm excited for you guys to be in a bigger place though. You will love it.

Rach said...

Wish we could since I remember how many time you guys helped us move!!

Luisa said...

Boy you weren't kidding...everything is boxed up! I'm so excited for you that you're getting the 2 bedroom.

The Stanger Fam said...

Good luckwith the move, I bet you can't wait to have an extra room!