Saturday, December 10, 2011

6 Months

I purchased this doll for Kate before she was born... I realized the other day that they have a few similarities... Both have round little faces, rosie cheeks, blue eyes and reddish hair.  We are still trying to figure out where she got the red in her hair--so far we think it might be from my side of the family. 

Kate is six months old!  It seems like she is growing up too fast.  I am loving her baby stage and don't want it to end.  She is such a good baby...  Every time I hang out with friends or go to church I always get the typical questions or comments... "does your baby ever cry?"  or "Kate is such a chill little girl".  I know this won't last forever...

Weight: 14lbs 12oz --- 25%
Height: 25.5 inches --- 25%
Head: 17 inches ---75%

All bundled up for a winter walk... Being able to go on a walk everyday with the kids is one thing I miss about the warm weather in California. 

Kate on her tummy... She should be rolling around the room and scooting everywhere (says the doctor) but I haven't given her enough tummy time.  I blame this mostly on her two year old brother who enjoys tackling her on the ground.  One of his favorite things to do is push her over when she is sitting up by herself.  

2 comments:

James, Jenna, and Ella said...

Kate is getting so big. Ella has a little hint of red hair as well and loves her Huggums doll. I hope to see you guys over Christmas!!!

strimmell said...

Same with Dallin! He hardly ever gets tummy time because Landon always gets in his face lol. They are both getting so big and are so cute!