Thursday, September 29, 2011

Town home


This is the floor plan for our new place we will be renting in Chubbuck.  We plan on living in this town home for at least one year.  We will see it for the first time on Saturday.  I hope we like it. (We are happy that our rent will now be cut in half)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck! Wish I could come see you tomorrow before you head another hour in the other direction. Enjoy your new home!

laci said...

That's awesome that you get to move back so close! I have lots of family living in Pocatello and Chubbuck. I'm happy things are going well for you and your family!

This Idaho Girl said...

No kidding. I bet Pocatello rent feels luxurious to you guys! Welcome home!

Julie W said...

You will love all the space. Home will feel so good.

Christa Chamberlin said...

Wow! Huge! I hope the traveling and settling in went well. So happy for you guys! Take care :)