Last week while I was outside cleaning my car two of my neighbors approached me. One is an older lady that we see and talk to often. She wanted to tell me about the firemen that are coming to library reading days next week. She thought Brayden would like to see the firetruck. The other lady who I had never met before noticed that I had a little girl and wondered if I would like her girl's baby clothes. She said she wasn't having any more children and didn't want to store them. I of course said I would love the clothes so today she brought over two large garbage sacks full of clothes. I am glad we have nice neighbors.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
Neighbors
Last week while I was outside cleaning my car two of my neighbors approached me. One is an older lady that we see and talk to often. She wanted to tell me about the firemen that are coming to library reading days next week. She thought Brayden would like to see the firetruck. The other lady who I had never met before noticed that I had a little girl and wondered if I would like her girl's baby clothes. She said she wasn't having any more children and didn't want to store them. I of course said I would love the clothes so today she brought over two large garbage sacks full of clothes. I am glad we have nice neighbors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment