Sunday, January 16, 2011

January

January's in California are beautiful. The weather is perfect! It has been in the 70's the past few weeks. It's perfect weather to go to the park or go on a walk. Brayden loves that he isn't stuck inside all day. The funny thing is no one has ever visited us in the month of January.

This Wednesday I have my big ultra sound appointment and we get to find out if we are having a boy or girl. I am excited to finally know the sex and to know that I am at the half way point. I sometimes think I must be crazy to have another when B will only just be turning two... but many people do it and say it works out just fine.

Other new things:
We believe B has lost our gate clicker to our complex (good thing we have two). We are still looking for it. I think he may have placed it in the trash. Oh well if it doesn't turn up I guess we will have to pay the $50 to replace it. The costs of a toddler keep going up...

Cameron only has 20 more weeks left of school. This quarter he is taking class on Tuesday and Wednesday nights so he is home on Saturdays.

Brayden is finally getting over his ear infection he got after traveling to Utah. Traveling to cold climates with children isn't fun.

Cameron's car was finally fixed ($4,500). Thank goodness it wasn't his fault. Now to fix his headache he still has... any ideas?

I have started making a list of things I want to get done before number 2 gets here. First on my list is to make my blog into a book (which I am currently doing), second is to update B's scrapbook/picture album, and lastly I want to sew something fun for the new baby.

1 comment:

JD, Annie and Ellie said...

A chiropractor could fix Cameron and there are plenty around you guys.