Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's a Girl!

We are having a little girl!!! We are excited to have one of each. Although the next day I spent reorganizing Brayden's baby clothes and it kinda made me feel bad to think I won't get to use them again... at least for a while. Then later that night I did some online shopping for baby girl clothes and I felt much better about the idea.
This was my first purchase...

10 comments:

Brad and Jenna said...

Super cute! I am excited for you. If you have any great name ideas, shout them my way. I need some of those :)

dkkemp said...

oh yay! i'm so excited for all the adorable girly clothes i get to buy too! congratulations!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. She is going to be so beautiful and such a lucky girl to be born in an amazing family. I love the dress by the way. Congrats and good luck!

Traci said...

Congrats! A girl will be so fun! And that is an adorable dress...... wow, you're going to have fun girl-shopping, I may be slightly jealous :) Congrats again, I hope your pregnancy is going well.

Amanda said...

Yay for little girls!

Rach said...

yay! Leila has that dress and I LOVE IT! Girls are so much fun to dress and have around! You will have so much fun! PS Leila STILL doesn't fit into that supre cute onsie you sent to me. :(

The Shaws said...

I want to buy a cute polka dotted dress!!!!

This Idaho Girl said...

Congrats! You will love having a girl. Be prepared to spend a large portion of your money on clothes, though. They are so fun to shop for!

Tiffanyk10 said...

I knew it!! Congratulations!! That dress is super cute!

The Stanger Fam said...

Yeah congrats!!! I would be in trouble if I could shop for girls clothes, they are so much more tempting to buy! I can't wait to see pictures of the little lady!