1. Visit sprinkles cupcakes (its been a long while since I have been there)
2. Go see the next twilight movie (lets wait until all the die hard fans have seen it)
-I really am up to seeing any movie
3. Go to Knotts Berry Farm
4. Visit the Scoop on Cookies in Huntington Beach (I hear its like Diddy Riese)
5. Go to the Swap Meet
6. Go shopping at the South Coast Plaza (or just go on a nice long walk around the mall)
7. Visit a few beaches
8. Attempt scrap-booking
9. Sew a blanket or something fun
10. Go swimming
2. Go see the next twilight movie (lets wait until all the die hard fans have seen it)
-I really am up to seeing any movie
3. Go to Knotts Berry Farm
4. Visit the Scoop on Cookies in Huntington Beach (I hear its like Diddy Riese)
5. Go to the Swap Meet
6. Go shopping at the South Coast Plaza (or just go on a nice long walk around the mall)
7. Visit a few beaches
8. Attempt scrap-booking
9. Sew a blanket or something fun
10. Go swimming
I'm sure there are many other fun things to do that I'm just not thinking about right now. If any of you have other fun ideas please feel free to share.
Thanks! :)
5 comments:
So I will tag along with you on all of those. Ryan is in school all summer, so I would love to come! All those things sound fun!
I would love to come too! Those are terrific ideas! Also, we could walk around downtown Seal beach, then take the kiddos to play on the beach (and maybe finish off with Coldstone!)
Yes! Yes! Once the family goes I will be lonely. And can we PLEASE do a big girls night to see the Twilight movie???
i am SO down for the swimming, movie and shopping!!! especially the movie part! the last one i didnt even move the ENTIRE movie, which is saying a lot for me! We should totally plan a girls night out and all go, no husbands and no babies (no offense to either of those groups :) )
I am glad you all want to tag along... I will start posting on FB when and where I'm headed or what project I want to start. (Liz I will text you) Feel free to contract me if you want as well.
Post a Comment