I found a yummy recipe for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies online. I cut the recipe in half and then changed three ingredients. I thought they turned out good and so did Cameron (he usually isn't a fan of my chocolate chip or oatmeal chocolate chip cookies). He is convinced that I need to use
margarine. I don't like
margarine and I know its not healthy to eat. So here is my recipe if anyone wants to try them:
Ingredients1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
1 Egg
1 tsp Vanilla
3/4 cup Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1 1/4 cups Oats
1/2 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (I use
mini's)
Cream butter and sugars then mix all other
ingredients in lightly. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. Best if enjoyed while warm.
1 comment:
I will have to try this recipe. They look yummy. I can tell you enjoy cooking. Lucky for Cameron!
mom
Post a Comment