This year Cameron and I decided to do a combined birthday party for Kate and Brayden since their birthdays are only eight days apart. Brayden insisted on having a choo choo train party and Kate doesn't talk so I just made her things pink and girly. Everything went well. We BBQ'd some hamburgers and hot dogs and then had cake. Kate doesn't like attention and she is a little shy. After we sang happy birthday to her she wasn't sure that she wanted anything to do with all the people and the cake. Later, once everyone left the kitchen, Kate decided it would be okay to eat her cake and she loved it. We finished the party by opening presents and the kids took turns riding the fourwheelers. We purchased Brayden a trike for his big birthday gift and we completely forgot to give it to him until almost everyone had left. This is why I don't have any pictures of him on his new bike. Thanks everyone for coming to the party and for the awesome gifts!

No comments:
Post a Comment