I had a bunch of things I wanted to write about leaving California… but I have been so busy I can’t even remember what I wanted to say. All I know is I am so sick of this unpacking business.
Here is what is new with us:
- We are currently living in Chubbuck, Idaho.
- Cameron has officially worked at his new job for one week.
- Cameron works 2.5 miles away from home so he has been coming home for lunch everyday.
- Kate sometimes rolls over when she is placed on her stomach
- Brayden still calls me “Honey”.
- When you ask Brayden to count this is what you get… “1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Yeah!!!”
- Brayden knows all his colors and can pick out a few letters.
- Kate now giggles when she thinks something is funny.
- Brayden is sleeping in his big boy bed.
- Kate has been moved into her own room.
- Brayden still loves his stuffed kitty.
- I am a bit worried Kate might have a flat head... (Every time I turn her head a different way she turns it right back)
- We still are renting our other Apartment in California until November 4th.
- Our kitchen and family room is put together but most of our clothes are still in boxes.
- I am really excited about living in a smaller area closer to family.
- We went to my niece Gabby’s first birthday party on Sunday.
- Kate goes to bed every night around 9:30 and usually only wakes up once at 5ish…
- I went to the local Wal-Mart the first day we moved here and felt out of place... because I wasn't wearing bright orange (apparently, that is ISU's school color and it was homecoming... I guess it's hunting season too)
- Every week Cameron has to attend a four hour meeting that is primarily held in Chinese (he may need to look into learning a bit of Mandarin).
- Cameron seems to like his new job and the people he is working with.
- Brayden has hit the terrible twos and we are all trying our best not to give him everything he wants even if that means we have to listen to him have a small fit.
- Brayden loves the movie Cars.
- Several of our neighbors have been knocking on our door introducing themselves.
- Brayden has lost all interest in being potty trained and I am not pushing it right now.
- While at Costco on Saturday an employee told us that there is going to be a Target in the area by the end of next year (we can’t find anything online to back up his claim).
- We aren’t adapting well to the colder weather.
Pictures of our moving mess:
Little Kate playing with her toy:
Pictures of Chubbuck and Pocatello on our way to Utah:
No comments:
Post a Comment