Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Friends

We have awesome friends in California... many of which wanted to get together with us before we left.  

The Saturday before we moved we went to a fun BBQ in Huntington Beach with friends from Cameron's work (I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures).  On Sunday we went to another BBQ with a few friends from Cameron's UCLA group.  And on Monday my sweet friend (Sunni) had a get together for us with lots of our close friends.  

Below are some pictures...

Brayden with Becca at the BBQ on Sunday.
Brayden loves picking oranges off trees!
Cameron and a few of his UCLA friends.
My Friend Shawna and Kate
Friends: Shannon, baby Wes, Tim, Luisa, and Jenn.
A bunch of Brayden's little friends running around.
Friends: Trevor, Kenny and Tim
Friends: Jenn, little Peyton, and Richie
My friend Liz and Kate
I wish I would have taken more pictures of people we won't see for a long time.  I know the thing we will miss the most in California is the great friends we had made.  I guess we will just have to plan a time to come visit.  Thanks everyone for being such awesome friends to us!

1 comment:

strimmell said...

So glad we got to see you before you moved! We're really going to miss you guys!!