Since we have been home he has moments when he likes Kate and wants to help change her diaper, other moments when he totally ignores Kate and doesn’t even notice she is around and of course the rest of the time he does not like her and wants her out of my arms or just wants to hit her. So my new challenge was finding all the safe places I could place her in as Brayden and I did time out and discussed being nice.
Brayden will be a good big brother and I know it will just take time for him to adjust to having a sister.
Other things that have happened this past week:
*Brayden called Kate “baby cake” for the first few days.
*It is very sweet to see him give her kisses.
*Kate is a very easy-going baby. All she does is eat, poop and sleep (typical newborn).
*Brayden is a sweet little boy and seems to be talking more and more every day.
*Grandma Preece came out to help with the baby and Brayden for the week. We were sad to see her go home today, but Grandma and Grandpa Kelsey are coming tomorrow.
*On the way home from the hospital we were rear ended by a truck (we have bad luck). None of us were hurt. I guess the only good thing we get out of it is new car seats (Goodbye blue car seat).
*Cameron finished his last assignment on Monday at 4:48pm.
Cameron's director knitted Kate some cute little clothes. She has a cute button down sweater and another hat I will have to get pictures of too. 





8 comments:
I am super impressed with that little outfit. I wish you the best of luck with Brayden. Ellie loves Jace, but knows the second he is in my arms or I am attached to a pump she can get away with murder. She is adjusting in her own way and eventually they will be buddies. That's when the next baby comes along....:)Oh and Ellie called to wish him a Happy Birthday but there was no answer....so HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN!!!
The toddler adjusting to the new baby is always tricky business. I wish I could say that now that Eva is 19+ months old that its easier...and it is in some ways, but not so much in others.
Kate is so so so cute!! And I think you picked the perfect name for her. Love that little dress. Impressive!
How are you feeling? Bringing home baby #2 was definately more tricky than #1. Hope we get to see you and Kate soon. :) There is another house for sale right next to me...just saying!
Ah! Cutest little outfit (last two pictures). She looks like a doll. She is just adorable!!! Next time I come over I want to hold her :) Please let me know if you need anything!
Yuo got rear-ended on the way home??? Oh my gosh. We were just talking about the "blue" carseat a few weeks ago. Now you can go neutral.
I love the pink knitted outfit. She is a beautiful baby. Good luck with number one son. That is always a little tricky.
I love the knitted outfit!! So cute! I can't believe you got rear-ended! Glad you are all okay! Happy belated birthday to Brayden!!
I can't believe you got rear ended!! I don't think I ever heard that! Happy Birthday to Brayden--Sorry we haven't sent his present yet--I am not on top of things like you are!
Karen~
Your little family is beautiful! It is so crazy to see your cute little man's birthday pictures...i think that those pictures were just taken of us yesterday. Kate is so sweet and I am happy for you guys! Congratulations to another super mommy!
Post a Comment