Friday, April 23, 2010

Fun Age

What I love about Brayden being 10 months:

  • He still loves to cuddle
  • He loves going on walks in his stroller
  • He can crawl
  • He loves clicking his tongue
  • He can play with his toys and somewhat entertain himself
  • He puts himself to sleep in his crib without crying
  • He can eat almost anything we eat
  • He can sleep through the night
  • He mimics the sounds I make
  • He loves reading books before bed
  • He loves swinging on swings
  • He is shy around strangers
  • He dances to music
  • He thinks mommy and daddy are funny
  • He can play games like “patty cake”
  • He babbles about everything
  • He is easier to take out to the store
  • He becomes silly when tired
  • He blows on my cheeks when giving baby kisses
  • He laughs when others laugh
  • He loves splashing in the pool
  • He loves clapping his hands
  • He loves walking with assistance
  • He loves Elmo
  • He still takes two naps a day
  • He loves riding in the front of the grocery cart
  • A goldfish cracker can make him happy when sad
  • He loves feeding himself
  • He loves taking a bath

I think I could go on forever… This is a great age I am sure I will miss it one day.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

He is so sweet....and yes...you most certainly will miss this stage, but you will just find new reasons to adore him in the next!!

Jessica said...

Your baby is one of the sweetest I have ever seen. Really.