Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where is winter?

After living in sunny California for 6 years I was bracing myself for a cold, long winter.  So far I have yet to experience much of a winter here in Chubbuck.  The week of Christmas it snowed a few inches and stuck for a few days but ever since then we have had very little snow.  Brayden loves playing in the snow so if we see snow in the morning I let him go play in it since I know it will be melted by the time he wakes up from his nap (which is always very disappointing to him). I am amazed at how many walks we have been able to go on in the month of February.  I am not too sad about the lack of snow since I think a light winter is a good way to prep me for what will come in the future. 




Brayden hates when his things get dirty... he just realized his boots had snow on them... haha!


No comments: