Kate turned eight months old on January 31st. She is such a sweet baby and I always joke with Cameron that I could easily have two of her.
Here is what she has been up to:
*She is learning how to clap her hands and roll her arms like her brother.
*She can roll from her tummy to her back and from her back to her tummy.
*She still doesn't crawl but scoots around on her tummy and kicks her legs.
*She goes to bed every night between 8:30 - 9:00pm and wakes up around 6:00 am to eat then goes back to bed until 8:30 or 9:00am. She then has an hour long nap in the morning and one more nap at 1:00 with her brother which usually lasts a few hours (and on occasion she sneaks one more mini nap in before bed time). My mother thinks that she doesn't crawl because she is always sleeping.
*She has learned how to pick up cheerios and small snacks and feed herself.
*She still loves her binkie but usually never cries when her brother takes it out of her mouth and hides it.
*She enjoys sitting in the front of the grocery cart.
*She now will eat any baby food I feed her or baby cereal.
*She rarely cries or fusses.
*She has red hair (strawberry blonde) we are always getting comments on it.
*I am still nursing her but she likes to bite down when she is finished.... I wish I knew how to stop that.
*She is cooing a lot more (I think she will be a talker)
*She loves to give baby kisses to her brother Brayden (Brayden isn't a fan of his face getting all wet)
*She is currently getting four more teeth to add to her two she already has.
*She still loves to be swaddled at night (I think this may be one of the reasons she sleeps so well)
*As long as she is swaddled, when its bedtime or nap time I can lay her in her crib awake and shut the door and she puts herself to sleep without making a peep.
*She is starting to pull herself up to a standing position with furniture.

1 comment:
She is so darling! Will you please teach me how to get my baby to sleep? :)
Post a Comment